Data privacy statement
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
Subsequently we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data which can directly or indirectly be used to identify the user (e.g name, address, e-mail-address or user behaviour).
§ 2 Provider identification
Service provider acc. § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible authority acc. § 3 Abs.7 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is
Ground Truth Robotics GmbH
represented by the managing director Dr. Walter Olthoff
Phone: +49 421 17845-6670
Fax: +49 421 17845-6671
Registry court: Amtsgericht Bremen
Registration number: HRB 27996 HB
§ 3 Rights to information and revocation
(1) You have the right to request information about your stored personal data, about its origin, about its recipients to whom the data is passed and about the purpose of storage.
(2) If you have given consent to the use of data, you can revoke it at any time.
(3) All requests for information or objections to data processing should be directed to email@example.com or to the address specified in § 2.
§ 4 Data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against all kind of skimming. These measures are adjusted according to the current state of the art.
§ 5 Collection of personal data during informational use
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, so if you do not register or provide other information by yourself, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser, to visit the web page. These are:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its user interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) This information will be stored separately from any other information you may provide. In particular, this data will not be linked to the rest of your data.
§ 6 Use of functions of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide additional personal information that we use for the service. Additional voluntary information are marked accordingly.
(2) If you contact us by e-mail, your e-mail address and concerns and, if you have indicated these information, your name and telephone number will be stored and used to answer your question. By sending us an e-mail you agree that your provided information is stored. We use this information solely to process and respond to your request. The granted consent can be withdrawn at any time. In case of cancellation these data will be deleted immediately.
(3) When you contact us via the contact form, you consent that your e-mail address and concerns, and if you submit them, your name and telephone number, are collected and stored electronically and that this information is used to answer your question. We use this information solely to process your request. The granted consent can be withdrawn at any time. In case of cancellation these data will be deleted immediately.